Continuing my DIY adventures I get round to mounting those shelves from the previous video, and cut down a total of 8 blinds to size. Made-to-measure blinds would have cost us about 8 gerzillion-billion quid so we bought individual units that could be cut to size.
However, I foolishly took the measurements from the first aluminium blind I cut to size and used them on the wooden blind, but it turned out the wooden blinds were shorter to begin with. The result – A waste of time, an unusable blind and a sad Chris.
At least I learnt my mistake on this first blind and managed to install the rest of them without any issues!
We’re creating a mini video diary series to document our new house purchase, if you fancy keeping up with the vids please subscribe over at YouTube.com/spoongraphics, or by RSS here at ChrisSpooner.com.